IT sales professional ( Expired)
As an IT sales professional, you’ll usually work with commercial clients, finding the right technological hardware and software products to suit their business needs.
In pre-sales, this may involve demonstrating features of a particular product. It may also mean responding to a pre-qualification questionnaire (PQQ) and then, if short listed, replying to a more detailed information to tender (ITT) document.
Once the sale of the product or service is completed, ongoing support is usually provided which may include technical help, such as solving faults or problems and advising on appropriate user training.
- Ensure focus on client acquisition for ICT services.
- Delivering agreed targets for the sales team on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Leads the sales team “from the front” as well as supporting the sales team to deliver their own sales performance.
- Preparation and agreement of strategy development and implementation into sales activity.
- Preparation and delivery of weekly forecasting and reporting to the Comprehensive Services Sales Director to measure forecast v’s monthly, quarterly and annual budgets
- Responsible for the performance, management, recruitment and development of the sales team.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective development of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 7+ years’ proven track record in pre-sales, business development and account management in the telecom or IT industry.
- Independent and resourceful team player with a genuine enthusiasm for providing excellent support to internal and external customers.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
Meticulous and give attention to details
- Successful applicants may be deployed to the ManageIT Offices in Nairobi.