eHealth setup for govt. and public hospitals
The eHealth solution meets the following key goals:
- Improve health outcomes of the population
- Provide better healthcare services to the population at lower costs
- Eliminate theft, waste, fraud and inefficiency
- Provide diagnostic and corrective management information for better disease management
- Take advantage of technology and protect against obsolescence
- Enable phased roll out
- Leverage scarce resources such as doctors, specialists, nurses and hospital beds
- Comply with various standards such as for example, The National Health Normative Standards Framework for Interoperability in eHealth
The key requirements of the healthcare solution are:
- Portable and reliable patient demographic and clinical record (MPI -Unique Identifier)
- Ability to capture real time clinical data on various devices..
- Ability to ensure customizable templates for various specialties so as to ensure implementation.
- Ability to construct a customized solution for each facility suitable to its needs
- Ability to simultaneously update various systems such as clinical records, administration, inventory , pharmacy and accounting so as to eliminate fraud and waste. No duplicate keystrokes
- Ability to asynchronously synchronize data for a cloud based solution, so that the system can be used in remote locations with limited or no infrastructure as well as in metropolis areas
- Must stand on the four pillars of Governance, Patient Care, Standards and Audits & Controls
Get In Touch
Don't miss subscribe to get every single update.
We offer informative insights on the latest technology trends on a regular basis. Check it out.